What Should I Read Next? #1

I've seen this on some blogs, but since nobody has made it a meme, I decided to make my own version of it.

There will be a poll to vote on my next read throught the week, and every Monday, a new poll will be up where my readers can decide what book they want to see reviewed on my blog.

I want to thank everyone who voted last week, and of course, a new poll is already up, so go and vote!

There was a tie this week, so I'll try to read both books this week.

What I'll be reading this week is:


Covet (The Clann, #2) by Melissa Darnell
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Merissa Meyer

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

0 komentari:

Post a Comment