Waiting on Wednesday #17


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


My pick for this week is How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski.I love road trip novels and this one just looks amazing! And plus the cover is very sweet. I can't wait to read it!



Expected publication: May 7th 2013


From Goodreads:
Rosie’s always been impulsive. She didn’t intend to set her cheating ex-boyfriend’s car on fire. And she never thought her attempts to make amends could be considered stalking. So when she’s served with a temporary restraining order on the first day of summer vacation, she’s heartbroken—and furious.

To put distance between Rosie and her ex, Rosie’s parents send her on a cross-country road trip with responsible, reliable neighbor Matty and his two friends. Forget freedom of the road, Rosie just wants to hitchhike home and win back her ex. But with every mile marker that passes, Rosie discovers a new sense of self…and that sometimes the best revenge is moving on.


What's your pick for this week? Leave me a link, and I'll be sure to stop by and check it out!

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

10 komentari:

  1. hi anatea! i LOVE the sound of this book. i am eagerly waiting for it too. love romantic, roadtrip books.

    Our WoW

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one either! It looks so interesting and I love the cover! NEW FOLLOWER
    Check out my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I actually already have an arc of this book, so I'm really excited to finaly start it!

      Delete
  3. Haven't seen this one yet but it sounds great. Definitely going to check it out!

    My WoW

    Ayana @ My Book Memoirs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read this one! Great choice! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it. Thanks for stopping by :D

      Delete
  5. Got to say you picked out an interesting book for this week. Hope you enjoy it! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the font from the cover :D I'm going to wait for the reviews before I pick it up, but it sounds good.

    WoW - Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete