The Book Depository Bargain Bucket

I don't know if you already know about this, but The Book Depository is having some amazing deals! I got mayself a few of this beauties, so I tought why not share it with you guys. I'll share with you some of them which I think might interest you, but if you want to see the whole list click here! All the books listed below are 50% or more off!

The covers will lead you directly to the Book Depository page where you can see the details about the book






For more new great deals click here!

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

4 komentari:

  1. Dang, looks like all the YA got picked over, I should have looked at this sooner! I rarely shop at the Book Depo unless stuff is on sale because I find things are overpriced to make up for the free shipping. Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. I really wanted to get myself Wither and Wake, but they were sold out when I checked the bargain list. But I got Partials and Carrier of the Mark instead. I'll probably do another post next Teusday if there are good books up for sale. :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely picks and bargains to boot..I actually have quite a few of these in my tbr pile *gasps*

    ReplyDelete