Waiting on Wednesday #24


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



I loved Gravity, it was one of my favorite books last year, so it is an understatment that I can't wait for the second book Hover (The Taking, #2) by Melissa West. I miss my aliens!


Expected publication: August 13th 2013 by Entangled Teen


From Goodreads:
On Earth, seventeen-year-old Ari Alexander was taught to never peek, but if she hopes to survive life on her new planet, Loge, her eyes must never shut. Because Zeus will do anything to save the Ancients from their dying planet, and he has a plan.

Thousands of humans crossed over to Loge after a poisonous neurotoxin released into Earth's atmosphere, nearly killing them. They sought refuge in hopes of finding a new life, but what they became were slaves, built to wage war against their home planet. That is, unless Ari and Jackson can stop them. But on Loge, nothing is as it seems...and no one can be trusted.


What's your pick for this week? Leave me a link, and I'll be sure to stop by and check it out!

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

2 komentari:

  1. Oooo, you know, I have Gravity, but I haven't read it yet! Book hoarding problems. I hope you enjoy this one when you get to read it! It's not too far away ;)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not read the first of the series but I'll have to look it up on GR. I love that cover...very pretty.

    My Friends Are Fiction's WOW

    ReplyDelete