2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge


Evie and the other girls from Bookish are organizing 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge. As they said, we all have books that we buy or are gifted to us, but they just sit on our shelves, unread. They are organizing this amazing challenge to help us tackle our book pile, and only books that are released in 2013 or earlier count. If you want to join in or just find out more about the challenge, you can do that HERE.

The level I'm aiming for is 11-20 - A Friendly Hug. Since we can level up if we read more books than we planed on, I decided to go with a safe choice. I will add the list of my books later here as I read them.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

0 komentari:

Post a Comment