Waiting on Wednesday #28


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This one is pretty interesting, don't you think?


Expected publication:
January 21st 2014 by Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR)


From Goodreads:
One shocking afternoon, computers around the globe shut down in a viral catastrophe. At sixteen-year-old Adam Daley’s high school, the problem first seems to be a typical electrical outage, until students discover that cell phones are down, municipal utilities are failing, and a few computer-free cars like Adam’s are the only vehicles that function. Driving home, Adam encounters a storm tide of anger and fear as the region becomes paralyzed. Soon—as resources dwindle, crises mount, and chaos descends—he will see his suburban neighborhood band together for protection. And Adam will understand that having a police captain for a mother and a retired government spy living next door are not just the facts of his life but the keys to his survival, in The Rule of Three by Eric Walters.


What's your pick for this week? Leave me a link, and I'll be sure to stop by and check it out!

Follow on Bloglovin

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

5 komentari:

  1. Sounds interesting, thanks for sharing!
    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this book! But I generally enjoy the books by FSG - Macmillan has some great imprints. I hope you read and love this one, Anatea! :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only heard of this one recently, and it does sound awesome. :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. This definitely looks like something I'd read. And how cool is that cover?

    Our WoW
    Doris @ OABR

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen this book come up a few times and love the cover and description. I cannot wait for it to come so I can read it for myself! Great choice

    My Blog

    ReplyDelete