Out Today! 11/18/14

Out Today is my weekly post where I feature all the books that are coming out this week.


Wild by Sophie JordanStolen by Melissa de la CruzThe Unhappening of Genesis Lee by Shallee McArthurI Wish by Elizabeth Langston

Wild by Sophie Jordan [Amazon | Book Depository]
Stolen by Melissa de la Cruz [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Unhappening of Genesis Lee by Shallee McArthur [Amazon | Book Depository]
I Wish by Elizabeth Langston[Amazon | Book Depository]

Just like the whole November, this week is an extremely slow week book-wise. There are only 4 books coming out today to feature!



What are your thoughts on slow November? And this week, too?


About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

2 komentari:

  1. Whoa, incredibly slow week! The Unhappening of Genesis Lee was good though. Other than that... meh. I did not like Frozen, though for some twisted reason I *almost* want to read Stolen. That is weird, no? Talk me down! ;) Thanks for sharing these, I love knowing which books are coming out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard The Unhappening of Genesis Lee is good, might have to look to read it sometime. I wasn't really interested in Frozen, so I don't think I'd read those books, but you should go for it if you want to read Stolen!

    ReplyDelete