Out Today! 12/16/14

Out Today is my weekly post where I feature all the books that are coming out this week.


Inspire by Cora CarmackNo Life But This by Anna SheehanRunning Hot by HelenKay DimonLives of Kings by Lucy Leiderman

Inspire by Cora Carmack [Amazon]
No Life But This by Anna Sheehan [Amazon | Book Depository]
Running Hot by HelenKay Dimon [Amazon | Book Depository]
Lives of Kings by Lucy Leiderman [Amazon | Book Depository]


Are these all the books that are coming out this week? Did I miss something?! Anyway, I LOVE Cora Carmack, so I'm really excited to read Inspire. And my TBR is saying thanks on such a short week! lol



Do you like it when there are not much books coming out?

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

0 komentari:

Post a Comment